Accueil  Rechercher  Dernières images  S'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

Partagez

My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Gabriel T. Dunhill
Gabriel T. Dunhill

à princeton depuis : 15/12/2013
devoirs : 68

My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. Empty
MessageSujet: My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all.   My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. EmptySam 21 Déc - 13:37

The Story Of My Life

- Tu es mon unique vrai famille, notre mère t'as avouer mon existence sur son lit de mort ( à toi de voir de quoi d'ailleurs Smile)
- Tu as toujours vécu dans la pauvreté, voguant de job en job ou bien à cheval entre études et job pour payer le loyer.
- Tu peux avoir vécu une enfance difficile, sombrant dans les vices, ou bien etre rester fière dans toute les difficultés et avoir redoubler d'effort devant les multiples catastrophes.
- Niveaux caractère, je la vois : déterminée voir acharnée, très indépendante, mature.. Bref tu t'es forgée un fort caractère et c'est ce qui t'a d'ailleurs permis d'arriver jusqu'à Princeton. Cette volonté de fer
- Niveau études, cœur, et forte étapes de ta vie, c'est à toi de décider ! Je reste très libre pour l'histoire. Respecte juste l'histoire de la même mère et le caractère ! Smile
- Pour notre relation, c'est à toi de voir aussi ce que tu attends de moi ! :)Sois la protection d'un grand frère, soit mon portefeuille :p
- Si tu as la moindre question, n'hésite surtout pas, ma boite t'es grande ouverte !
-Pour ce qui est de l'avatar, du prénom et du nom de famille, même chose, si rien de ce que j'ai proposé te conviens, propose moi je serais heureuse de te donner mon avis !
- Si tu souhaite en savoir un peu plus sur Gabriel avant de choisir définitivement ce personnage, envois moi un mp, je te ferais un résumé de ce qu'il est !

Entre 17 et 19 ans ♒️ DATE DE NAISSANCE AU CHOIX ♒️ ETUDES AU CHOIX ♒️ CONFRERIE AU CHOIX
Gabriel T. Dunhill feat Shiloh Fernandez ♒️ On ne se connait pas. Du moins pas encore. Et à dire vrai, tu sera surement déçue. Je ne sais pas comment tu m'imaginais, ni quel genre de vie je menais, mais je t'assure que tu seras déçue. Et bien quoi ?! Tu t'attendais à ce que je t'ouvre grand les bras en te voyant débarquer dans ma vie sœurette ? Sache que j'ai d'autres chats à fouetter et qu'une petite fillette pauvre en plus ne changeras pas le cours de ma vie. Non, désolé, je ne m’arrêterais pas de vivre pour te faire vivre, toi. Tu as eu une vie difficile ? C'est bien ma veine, moi, j'ai eu de la chance. Tu ne pense tout de même pas qu'après 21 ans de solitude j'allais accepter aussi facilement une fille qui, elle, à eu la chance de connaître ma mère ? Cette même mère qui me poussa aux pires folies dans ma jeunesse ? Je ne cesserais jamais de t'en vouloir. Toi, tu l'a connus. Toi, elle t'as gardée. Moi ? Elle m'a abandonnée comme un vulgaire rat. En plus je connais bien le genre de fille que tu es surement devenue. La pauvre qui cherche désespérément la protection d'un riche ? Et bien tu es tombé sur le mauvais frère, crois moi. Chercheras tu à faire virer mon cœur de ton côté,faire ressortir la dernière once d'amour qui se cache en moi, comme l'acharnée de la survie que tu es? Ou bien chercheras tu une place au creux de mon portefeuille pour, à ton tour, devenir l'une de ses filles qui croule sous les petits plaisirs simples de la vie ?

Lyndsy Fonseca ♒️ Katie McGrath ♒️ Alexandra Chando ♒️ Sofia Black d'Elia
Bonjour, bonsoir, bonne nuit, c'que tu veux !! Alors voila, juste un petit mot pour te dire que ce personnage sera très important dans l'avancement de Gaby et que j'aimerais quelqu'un de sérieux ( mais pas trop hein Very Happy), qui ne parte pas au bout d'une semaine ! Sinon, moi, tant qu'on se marre bien, tout ira bien !!

CÉLÉBRITÉ ♒️ Lyndsy Fonseca | Katie McGrath | Alexandra Chando | Sofia Black d'Elia | ( Avec une préférence pour Sofia  My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1830632567 )
CONNEXION ♒️ boaaarf 2-3 fois par semaine serais suffisant :)On a tous une vie
LE RPG ♒️ Je n'attends pas de toi que tu me colle une page entière de Rp :p Tant que la qualité est là, m'en fiche Very Happy
LE MOT DE LA FIN ♒️ Dans le cochon, tout est bon !! :DEt puis aussi, merci de t'interesser à cette fichounette !  My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3155389731 
Eléa Au choix. Au choix.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Cléa S. Dawkins
Cléa S. Dawkins

à princeton depuis : 30/12/2013
devoirs : 2

My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all.   My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. EmptyLun 30 Déc - 18:16

T'as petite sœur viens de débarquer !
 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2038353001 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2609392240 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3513152795 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3912498705 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2043658195 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2643170352 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 294411455 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 140412700 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 846164940 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 4085758476 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3132488168 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3534488051 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2412159875 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1394914719 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 376914886 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1830632567 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 932478618 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1006479122 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2426095711 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2171260151 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3435286635 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 4094951604 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 782946145 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3155389731 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1061164907  My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2038353001 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2609392240 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3513152795 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3912498705 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2043658195 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2643170352 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 294411455 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 140412700 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 846164940 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 4085758476 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3132488168 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3534488051 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2412159875 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1394914719 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 376914886 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1830632567 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 932478618 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1006479122 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2426095711 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2171260151 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3435286635 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 4094951604 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 782946145 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3155389731 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1061164907  My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2038353001 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2609392240 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3513152795 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3912498705 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2043658195 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2643170352 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 294411455 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 140412700 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 846164940 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 4085758476 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3132488168 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3534488051 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2412159875 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1394914719 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 376914886 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1830632567 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 932478618 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1006479122 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2426095711 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2171260151 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3435286635 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 4094951604 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 782946145 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3155389731 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1061164907  My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2038353001 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2609392240 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3513152795 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3912498705 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2043658195 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2643170352 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 294411455 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 140412700 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 846164940 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 4085758476 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3132488168 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3534488051 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2412159875 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1394914719 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 376914886 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1830632567 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 932478618 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1006479122 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2426095711 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2171260151 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3435286635 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 4094951604 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 782946145 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3155389731 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1061164907  My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2038353001 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2609392240 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3513152795 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3912498705 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2043658195 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2643170352 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 294411455 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 140412700 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 846164940 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 4085758476 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3132488168 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3534488051 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2412159875 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1394914719 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 376914886 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1830632567 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 932478618 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1006479122 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2426095711 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2171260151 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3435286635 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 4094951604 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 782946145 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3155389731 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1061164907  My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2038353001 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2609392240 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3513152795 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3912498705 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2043658195 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2643170352 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 294411455 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 140412700 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 846164940 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 4085758476 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3132488168 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3534488051 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2412159875 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1394914719 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 376914886 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1830632567 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 932478618 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1006479122 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2426095711 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2171260151 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3435286635 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 4094951604 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 782946145 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3155389731 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1061164907  My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2038353001 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2609392240 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3513152795 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3912498705 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2043658195 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2643170352 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 294411455 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 140412700 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 846164940 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 4085758476 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3132488168 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3534488051 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2412159875 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1394914719 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 376914886 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1830632567 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 932478618 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1006479122 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2426095711 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2171260151 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3435286635 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 4094951604 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 782946145 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3155389731 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1061164907  My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2038353001 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2609392240 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3513152795 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3912498705 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2043658195 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2643170352 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 294411455 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 140412700 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 846164940 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 4085758476 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3132488168 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3534488051 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2412159875 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1394914719 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 376914886 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1830632567 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 932478618 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1006479122 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2426095711 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 2171260151 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3435286635 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 4094951604 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 782946145 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 3155389731 My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1061164907
Gabriel T. Dunhill
Gabriel T. Dunhill

à princeton depuis : 15/12/2013
devoirs : 68

MessageSujet: Re: My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all.   My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. EmptyLun 30 Déc - 21:10

My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. 1830632567 

Rien de plus à ajouter mis à part... BIENVENUE SOEURETTE
Cléa V. Barton

à princeton depuis : 07/01/2014
devoirs : 1

MessageSujet: Re: My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all.   My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. EmptyMar 7 Jan - 21:24

Bonsoir ! J'aimerai savoir si elle est toujours tentée...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all.   My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all. Empty

My mother said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. Don't you worry now." - We're blood linked, that's all.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1